Spill Resistant Pleated Face Mask with 3 BFE PM2.5 Filters
- Outer layer is crafted from the same soft Spill Resistant fabric as our scrubs.
- Inner layer is lined with 100% Cotton fabric.
- Odor-resistant technology prevents the growth of bacteria, mold & mildew that may cause unpleasant odors, discoloration or deterioration of the fabric.
- Each mask comes with 3 multi layer PM2.5 Filters.
- Filters feature 2 layers of Meltblown Filter, 1 layer of Carbon Activated fabric & 2 layers of Non-Woven fabric.
- Adjustable soft ear loops & nose wire.
- Custom made in India in the same factory that we have been using for years to produce our medical scrubs.
- Ships from Huntsville, AL.
|Odor Resistant||Spill Resistant|
|Hyper Breathable||100% Cotton Lined|
|Machine Washable||Replaceable Filter|
*Ships July 9th - July 15th.
All sales final due to COVID-19 safety.
For bulk packs, click Here.
In an effort to meet demand, there might be slight variations in size.
- Pleated Mask - 8" Wide x 4" Height
- Adjustable nose wire
- Adjustable soft ear loops
- Filter pocket
- Remove filter before washing
- Custom made in India
Exterior fabric - We took over 4 years to develop our proprietary fabric Equa-Tek® that repels most liquids while inhibiting bacterial growth and is super stretchy.
|72% Polyester/ 21% Rayon/ 7% Spandex|
|Machine Wash 104°F / 40°C||Do not bleach|
|Tumble Dry Low||Iron Low Heat|
Interior fabric - The inner layer is lined with 100% cotton fabric.
Mandala masks are not a replacement for medical grade masks and have not been certified by the FDA, CDC or NIOSH.
Mandala face masks are not intended for use as surgical masks. Do not use Mandala face masks in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. Please continue to follow your workplace/institutional standards and governmental guidelines and orders regarding face mask use and other precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Antimicrobial coatings do not protect against COVID-19 and these masks are not intended to provide antimicrobial protection nor have they been tested or certified to prevent or reduce particulate filtration.
Mandala assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use of these masks for purposes for which they have not been approved or certified, nor does it assume any responsibility or liability in connection with the improper use of the masks.
Under no circumstances are these masks appropriate for use by COVID-19 infected patients, nor by any healthcare providers treating or attending to suspected or confirmed patient cases of COVID-19.
Mandala hereby disclaims all warranties with respect to the masks, whether statutory, express, or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.